- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
LaFourchette Paris (France) isn't hiring right now. Check out all LaFourchette jobs
I worked at LaFourchette full-time (More than 5 years)
I've been working for LaFourchette for 7 years, and it has been an awesome experience from the very beginning to the last minute in the company.
- Lot's of challenges and a fast moving environment which always push you to step up
- Offers lots of opportunities to grow in the company horizontally or vertically. As far as you show involvement and willingness, you are often offered to take over new projects that help you grow.
- Flat hierarchy and very friendly environment: Lots of colleagues became friends over time.
- Management team opened to feedback and suggestion.
- Concerned by employees well-being (good social benefit, team building events....)
- Transparency: figures and strategy is regularly communicated among the team so that you know the common goals and achievements.
To conclude, I think it is also a great experience to work within a company with such a great success and that keep going growing. I really recommend the experience!
The fast moving environment and the atmosphere/challenge it conveys could be seen as a positive point or a negative one...depends on the mindset of everyone....
You need to be proactive to make opportunities happened... but isn't it normal?
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LaFourchette (Paris (France)) in February 2020.
Candidature sur site entreprise. Deux entretiens en 2 semaines : 1 entretien téléphonique RH puis un entretien de 2h skype avec 2 managers et test de compétences sur excel. Très agréable et à l'écoute, réponse rapide le lendemain du dernier entretien.