- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Lendio full-time (More than a year)
- Autonomy with the expectation of owning your position.
- Evolving market with lots of exciting problems to solve.
- Collaborative work environment with mentorship for growth.
- We either win or we learn - and we live by that.
- Have personally seen upper management make moves that speak volumes about how they value their people above everything else.
- Growing pains create communication difficulty at times.
Advice to Management
- Keep making great moves that help us fuel the American Dream!
I applied online. I interviewed at Lendio (Lehi, UT) in February 2020.
It is a very cool process. The first interview for me was a phone interview, next they brought me in to meet a some team members. The last interview was a 1 on 1. I have felt like they really care about the quality of person that they are interviewing and took the time to see if I would be a great culture fit. They were super transparent about their opinions of the company. You can tell that each employee here really enjoys their work and feels like they are truly able to make a positive impact.