- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Lucas Group full-time (More than 5 years)
• Very entrepreneurial environment – freedom to target the clients you want.
• Money! The compensation is some of the best of the industry.
• Promotion path – no red tape. Went from staff to partner in 5 years.
• The marketing department does a lot of work to funnel leads our way
• Unlimited vacation policy
• Have expanded very quickly and the systems needs some work – but they are working on it
• You have to pay taxes on the rewards trips
• You have to be prepared to put in the work. If you are not motivated there is no micro management; you have to drive yourself
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lucas Group (Dallas, TX) in January 2014.
Pretty straight to the point. Step 1: call with internal recruiter. Step 2: Meeting with hiring manager and/or hiring managers peer from another division. Step 3: Meeting with General Manager of division or C-suite. No BS.