- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at MTSI full-time (More than a year)
- Competitive pay and unparalleled benefits
- Involved and engaged management at all levels
- The company performs and lives up to its core values - they aren't just words
- The company is very socially conscious and engaged in community outreach and service
- There is a constant drive to improve and listen to employ feedback (i.e., rolling out great parental leave, consistent town halls to communicate critical corporate initiatives, etc.)
- Makes employee development a priority (i.e., the mentorship program being rolled out, excellent tuition reimbursement, etc.)
- Some managers have a tendency to put their work ahead of other priorities and this can lead to difficulty in cross-team collaboration; however, this is known by leadership and collaboration across the company is a focus
Advice to Management
Continue to encourage collaboration across teams and disciplines, but otherwise, the path MTSI is on is a shining example of the standards to other companies in the industry should strive for.
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MTSI (Alexandria, VA) in October 2017.
Received a call for a phone screening a day after applying, standard screening questions with a couple technical questions sprinkled in. Technical phone interview was scheduled for later that day, and an in person panel interview was scheduled for two days after. Entire process was extremely quick, and everyone involved was helpful and friendly.