- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Greensboro 0.5% higher than the overall average
I have been working at Market America full-time (More than a year)
Some of the best reasons to work for Market America...Hm, let me try with these:
- this is a company where you're feeling appreciated and respected for your work!
- you're never "told" to do something by higher ups, you're "asked" to do something and your opinion is ACTUALLY taken into account
- loads of other benefits
- great pay
- company is not a dead end, there's a lot of ambition going around
- my job is not a dead end, there's a clear path to success and career advancement
- the overall working environment is NOT fearful, stressed, or depressing....It's actually feeling more productive, collaborative, quick-paced but motivational, and the management is understanding and reasonable!
wish the parking was a notch bigger!
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work!!! :)
I applied online. I interviewed at Market America (Greensboro, NC) in January 2011.
Phone and then in person with members of law department and then an offer letter from HR that needed to be signed and faxed back. Did not meet or be interviewed by other team members.