- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Mars Guangzhou, Guangdong (China) isn't hiring right now. Check out all Mars jobs
I have been working at Mars full-time
- Drive really hard on innovation and new ways of working, such as agile and Design Thinking;
- Caring and cultural diversity;
- A lot of global exposure and many opportunities to work across multi countries.
- Not as innovative as the internet companies
- Not fully adopting the leading edge of new retails business models
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mars (Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)) in September 2019.
too tough, so many processes. There are lots of interviewers, you need to speak up, be aggressive and dare to reject other's views to stand out. 1000:1 for the offer