- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at N26 full-time (Less than a year)
- The mind of the company is great with open-minded colleagues, and the company offers great opportunities.
- Pets are allowed and are bringing a good mood, as the free drinks, food and fruits.
- Managers are available, and mine was very opened to hear our opinions and suggestions.
- The office is very crowded due to the hyper growth of the company.
- The communication is not very efficient between the different offices
- The Customer Support seem left out of the company.
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at N26 (Berlin (Germany)) in August 2017.
After technical task. We scheduled a call with HR on Tuesday at 13:00 for technical interview. When I logged in, I was waiting for about 20 minutes for the interview to start, when I texted HR, she said at first that she will resent an email to me that interview was moved to the next day (It was lie, she didn't send me anything that interview was going to move to the next day), on my question why she didn't notify me, she apologized.
The interview was mostly about differences between SOAP and REST.
After the technical interview, there had to be the next interview, but they said that Manager is busy.
The next day HR said that I didn't pass the interview, on my question why? She said you don't have experience in modern Technologies. I said that there was not such questions, whether I have or not. Then she said they wanted to hear about scalability. It seemed for me she was not prepared about my review, or they even didn't have it.
It was waist of time for me, and disrespectful attitude.