- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at N26 full-time (More than a year)
- Great culture and amazing group of talented / fun people
- Fast growth and exciting working environment
- Very limited hierarchy and direct exposure to senior management
- Great place to develop and learn
- Still a start-up, so processes / organization can at times be messy; not a company specific issue though
I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at N26 (New York, NY) in January 2020.
Had a bizarre first phone screen with a frazzled recruiter, followed by an interview with the hiring manager and a homework assignment. The conversation with the hiring manager was informative and normal; however, the recruiter was terrible at communication and disappeared after I submitted the assignment.
If you're asking candidates to work for you for free, I suggest you return their emails.