- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at N26 full-time (More than a year)
Ahh. Its same as other startups but company's future seems bleak to me
Not good work. Inefficient management. No growth and clear strategy
Advice to Management
Nothing. Frankly i dont care anymore
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
Get this page going by posting a salary. It only takes a second, and your salary information is anonymous.Post a Salary
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at N26 (Vienna (Austria)) in May 2019.
- First I had an interview with someone from HR. She was well prepared, on time and in general we had a very nice first talk about my motivation applying for the job
- Second part was a code challenge on hackerrank about a concurrent microservice for transactions. In general was fun to solve the problem.
- third part was a pair programming session, where we went through optimisations for the transaction microservice I've implemented and afterwards did a small challenge to test my problem solving capabilities, as well as space and time complexity. The interviewer was very kind and friendly
- fourth part was a technical interview topic where pagination of long list 100 M entries and authorisation approach for microservice (App Mesh and side car pattern). This was very thought, but great because I went out of the interview learning new stuff
- fifth stage was an interview with a tech lead, who wanted to know if I would fit into N26 from my mindset and attitude.
- last stage was the offer and surprisingly they offered me max range of my salary proposal, which is for me a clear sign that they take care about there employees. I'm really looking forward to be part of the team :)