- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Belgrade 2.8% higher than the overall average
Nordeus Belgrade (Serbia) isn't hiring right now. Check out all Nordeus jobs
I have been working at Nordeus full-time (Less than a year)
- People are very open, honest and kind - culture is amazing!
- There is a lot of room and opportunities to develop existing and grow new skills
- Lots of freedom to initiate, plan and execute projects in People space
- A very positive and super low-stress environment in spite of the tight deadlines
- So far all the problems (there were only a really minor few) I encountered, I resolved through the honest conversations with my manager and by giving feedback to people.
Advice to Management
Keep up with the open, flexible and approachable attitude!
Get this page going by posting a salary. It only takes a second, and your salary information is anonymous.Post a Salary
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nordeus (Belgrade (Serbia)) in March 2017.
My former colleague now working with Nordeus referred me. After 2 introductory Skype interviews (1 with Milica (HR), 1 with Milan (Chief of Creatvie Offices) and Evan (GD consultant)), I was invited for the round of onsite interviews including presentation part, problem solving interview, leadership skills interview etc. (all during 1 day on site, all with different people). The best part of all this is that people who I met with really cared: they did not just do the routine rounds, but it was visible from their attitude and their questions that they were truly interested in what I am and what I can do. Despite interviews being tough, got attached to the team even in the process of those interviews. The office is cool, and the team and the company as a whole know what they are up to.