- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Omise full-time (More than 5 years)
- Flexible working hours.
- Nice CEO/Leader and Manager
- Very relaxing at work / Can remote 3 days a week
- Good environment / can improve your skills
- Can't really anything here cuz I'm very happy when working here
Advice to Management
- Need more fruit in the fridge <3 please
Get this page going by posting a salary. It only takes a second, and your salary information is anonymous.Post a Salary
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Omise (Bangkok (Thailand)) in September 2017.
Poor experience HR ever and there is too much round for an interview. Some processes or interviewer can be cut out of the loop, it takes the process too long.