I have been working at PageFreezer Software full-time (Less than a year)
- Micromanagement is non-existent outside weekly sprint meetings
- Freedom to design, contribute, and implement on challenging projects
- Friendly coworkers with a wide variety of backgrounds
- Cool and hip brick aesthetic with a great view of the harbour
- Snack and coffee bar stocked regularly
- It could get loud at times given the open working space and older architecture
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
Get this page going by posting a salary. It only takes a second, and your salary information is anonymous.Post a Salary
I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PageFreezer Software (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2018.
I found the company through a networking/hiring event. After sending in my application, I built rapport with the Software Development Manager at a nearby cafe and had a pleasant conversation. The following week I had a technical interview at the office followed by a cultural one. The overall vibe was very positive.