- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Patreon full-time (More than a year)
- There is so much room to contribute meaningfully to the company. This is a great place to work if you are a builder and enjoy taking ownership.
- My teammates at Patreon are so kind and helpful. Curiosity is encouraged here, and I never feel stupid for asking a question.
- Our mission is really important! It feels good to know that my hard work is in service of creators.
- Like many reviews here have mentioned, this is not a 40-hour/week job. Patreon is growing very quickly and we've got a lot to accomplish. This isn't really a 'con' to me, but something folks should be aware of.
Advice to Management
Please continue to solicit feedback from employees, especially in relation to the product. We're scaling quickly, so it's important that employees continue to feel motivated and excited about our product vision over the coming months.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Patreon (San Francisco, CA) in May 2021.
1. Recruiter reached out on LinkedIn (he later left 5 days into the process)
2. Spoke to the hiring manager
---prepped by the recruiter going over details and possible behavioral questions that might come out due to interviewers' job function--
3. Panel interview with 6 individuals from different functional teams
Overall, one of the best interview experiences I've had. They were respectful, looking for individuals to really grow together with Patreon. The recruiter prepping the interviewee over a phone call was fairly new to me. It made me feel like I was really being set up to successfully nail the interview.