- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Prospect Medical Holdings Culver City, CA isn't hiring right now. Check out all Prospect Medical Holdings jobs
Southern California Hospital at Culver City 3828 Delmas Terrace Get Directions
I have been working at Prospect Medical Holdings full-time (More than 3 years)
There's too many pro's to list in my opinion but I'm also a current employee.
1) Good People with Good Culture
2) Owners are Amazing and Understanding
3) Challenging environment with a lot of learning and experience building
4) Ability to create your own position to fill a need in the company
5) A lot of PTO time
6) Willing to appreciate hard working employees
7) Making a difference in Healthcare
1) Job is very challenging in certain positions. If you want to coast, this place isn't for you.
2) No 401K match if non-union.
3) No free gym reimbursement
Advice to Management
3% 401K match after 3 years vested would be nice. Thanks!
Get this page going by posting a salary. It only takes a second, and your salary information is anonymous.Post a Salary
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prospect Medical Holdings (Culver City, CA) in February 2020.
Talked to an executive recruiter. Took a personality profile test. Follow-up with the executive recruiter. Then video conference with Regional CFO. Everything moved quickly. No more than a two day wait after each interaction.