- Work/Life Balance
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Quad full-time (More than 5 years)
- Flexible on hours (As long as you are responsible about keeping coverage)
- Lots of friendly people that are willing to help out
- Can learn a lot about different aspects of IT (Network/Server/Support admin & infrastructure)
- Standardization company wide makes learning easier
- good helpdesk system in place (only trouble is in continuing to enforce it use to end users.)
- Little room for advancement if you're unable/unwilling to relocate to main headquarters (Sussex, WI)
- Inter-departmental silos can hinder effective communication/projects.
- HR chooses education over experience in order to keep starting pay low.
- turn over is high for production employees so you end up having to support more often than you'd expect for simple IT tasks.
- They don't get rid of bad leadership - just transfer them into another department so they can continue to be ineffective.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. I interviewed at Quad (Versailles, KY) in June 2016.
I applied on-line, and they called me for an interview 2 months later. I had an interview in-house, and they called me the next day to offer me the position. I started the following Monday for training.