- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Tel Aviv-Yafo 0.2% lower than the overall average
I have been working at Riskified full-time (More than a year)
- Great organizational culture (nice people, no ego, fun atmosphere)
- A growing company
- Many challenges and interesting project to work on
- Dogs friendly
- Fast growth requires a lot of restructuring
- Stressful days from time to time
- Need more social activities to get to know other employees
Get this page going by posting a salary. It only takes a second, and your salary information is anonymous.Post a Salary
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Riskified (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)).
It is a 4 step interview. First a filter with some analyst.
Then, the analyst leader will have a very harsh interview. It was a very cold person, not clear on what he wanted nor expected. He doesn't care if you speak hebrew or not, he will interview you in Hebrew.