- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Roc Search full-time (More than 3 years)
Roc Search is a great employer to work for. Selected reasons why to go for it:
- chance to develop and progress into the best professional you
- unlimited support if you show that you and your effort are worth it
- you are seen as an individual and not only a personell nummber
- large degree of appreciation
- chance to overachieve, all tools are given
- inventives like car targets, holidays, lunches
- unlimited provision
- best sales trainer you could wish for
- great working culture: flat hierarchies, welcoming atmosphere, positivity, etc. !!
--> Having the drive to achieve things and no hesitation when it comes to hard work, this is a great employer to work for!!
As Roc Search is on the market for ten years now (Happy Birthday, Roc!) and rapidly growing, not everything is perfect yet. E.g.:
- delay within internal processes
- not every decision is intelligible
- cultural differences between the sites are every now and then gladly overlooked
- inflexibility regarding working hours
--> If you are not made for the job and / or don't invest the effort this job will be NO fun!! Think it over before you invest time, dedication and nerves!
Advice to Management
See above at Cons.
As far as it affects Frankfurt: Great work, dear Management!
Get this page going by posting a salary. It only takes a second, and your salary information is anonymous.Post a Salary
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Roc Search (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in November 2015.
I have applied for a job online and I got a call after around 2 months and a lady named susanna o'brien called me and asked me to come for interview in nice cloths, In interview they look at my face and asked me you are not European enough to work in our company but we still give you a chance. And later one by one everybody insulted me and ask me to leave.