- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Carlsbad 31.6% higher than the overall average
I have been working at Rubio's Restaurants full-time (More than 3 years)
- Lots of chances for development
- Many creative projects to take on
- Managers give opportunities to begin learning new tasks if you ask for them
- Incredible company culture and friendly employees
- Co-workers love having fun and get together outside of work
- Informal and casual atmosphere
- 50% discount at Rubio's
- Communicating with the stores and district managers is fun
- Pay. Not sure if it's different per department, but you'll likely be making less here than at other places. While it keeps Rubio's from being a perfect place to work, it's pretty dang close! Just relish in the many chances you get to take on new responsibilities and make yourself grow.
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rubio's Restaurants (Carlsbad, CA) in October 2016.
I applied online and I got a call like a week later. They gave me one interview with the manager and a new one the day after with the supervisor.