- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at SDL full-time (More than 5 years)
According to me, SDL is best place to work. Environment and the infrastructure of SDL is suitable for work and career growth. SDL also provide the responsibilities to their employees according to their abilities, so they can perform batter.
Relatively understaffed which means you have more responsibilities.
Advice to Management
Good job Managers..... keep it up!
I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SDL (Mumbai (India)) in November 2014.
It too 7 rounds
1. Apptitude consist of email writing and maths
2.HR general dicussion about the comapany
3.case study was realated to project
4. Interview with senior manager again genral question on project management, study and past experiance.
5. interview with program manager- same questions
6. again with line manager- same question
7. general manager- genral question
Salary was directly given on offer later.