- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Vancouver 21.4% higher than the overall average
I have been working at Sage full-time (Less than a year)
the location and the people are great!
I'm still under guarantee but I will be interested to see how the commission works once I will no longer be under guarantee. Cause apparently the % of commission went down...
Advice to Management
Great management great tem
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sage (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2017.
1. Phone call with Recruiter:
- Went through resume and past experience. Q&A with recruiter
2. Technical Phone Interview
- Standard data structure, Design principle
3. On-site Interview
- Whiteboard coding, In-depth data structure, design principles
After onsite interview, I was told that Sage is on hiring freeze and will be in contact about 6 weeks. After 6 weeks, there's no response from Sage.