- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Sagence full-time (More than 5 years)
- Incredible number of IQ points throughout the firm, more so than any place I've worked
- Opportunity for employees of any level to be part of entire project lifecycle, from sales through strategy and execution
- Unique, varied projects across industries and disciplines, which is not something one can expect at larger firms
- Partnership has significant entrepreneurial experience; opportunity to learn not only about consulting, but about building and growing businesses
- Work environment encourages success through collaboration as opposed to negative competition
We can get a little heavy on the financial services side, though I've had the good fortune to be part of interesting projects in multiple industries.
Advice to Management
Continue to keep an open mind to the type of work we do. This is a great place to propel your career, especially due to the variety of experiences we get as a small, nimble company.
Get this page going by posting your interview experience. It only takes a second, and your information is anonymous.Post an Interview