- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Slalom full-time (Less than a year)
- Great recruiting team that moved the process along quickly given that I had another offer
- Nicest group of people you'll ever work with
- Reasonable hours
- Intelligent, hardworking colleagues
- Fun, young culture
- Interesting projects
- Leadership asks for and listens to feedback (e.g., working on making the benefits better - maternity leave just increased to four months and paternity to three weeks)
- 7 holidays
- They say it's an “opt-in” culture but your involvement internally does affect your bonus, which is challenging for someone who's reserved
- Slalom doesn't reimburse you for mileage or parking and parking at some clients costs $25 per day. I wish I had fully realized that when I negotiated my offer - it adds up
- Takes a year to start receiving the company 401(k) match
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work! You care about your employees and you listen to their feedback. There has been a lot of talk about the changes you've made to the benefits. Employees recognize the changes and appreciate them.
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Slalom (Boston, MA).
I had a very positive interview process. There were four rounds of interviews: an initial discussion with the recruiter, a technical phone screen with an architect, an on-site technical interview, and a final Skype meeting. Everyone I spoke to was friendly and seemed genuinely excited about the company. The recruiter was quick to respond with feedback on my interviews, and was able to accommodate my schedule.