- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Slalom full-time (More than a year)
- Spectacular work/life balance
- Collaborative, exciting, fun culture
- Dedicated, engaging leadership (even senior leadership!)
- Variety of capabilities and ability to grow experience
- Amazing, skyrocket growth
- Strong Kool-Aid (but not intolerably so)
- Limited ability to compete against huge consultancies (esp. in traditional business consulting)
- Limited ability to compete with huge consultancies on compensation
I applied in-person. I interviewed at Slalom (Denver, CO) in June 2016.
Met in person with a recruiter in Denver for over an hour. Conversation was flowing and I thought it went well. Waited a while and never heard back. Sent a follow up email and still never heard back.