- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Slalom full-time (Less than a year)
- Engaged, passionate, open, and honest leadership team
- Meaningful work with fundamentally impactful colleagues
- Self-directed growth, ample learning opportunities, and high ceilings
- Self-aware, with a strong and public stance on Inclusion & Diversity, transparency, and living our values
- Rapid growth requires more careful attention to culture
- Still learning inter-office collaboration
- 401k, healthcare, and PTO are mediocre at best (1.5% match, fully vested, after 1 year; good but not great healthcare, 17 days PTO [incl. sick] per year and +1 per year after to 25)
Advice to Management
Keep your eye on what differentiates us, beyond just the local model. We need to be, think, and act like thought and industry leaders.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Slalom (Portland, OR) in June 2018.
Three interviews. The first two were more or less the standard getting to know if you would be a good fit and asking questions about your background and resume. The last interview was a technical interview where they wanted to see what you could glean from a data set.