- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at SpaceX full-time (More than a year)
- New and exciting challenges every day
- Inspiring and goal-oriented work
- Intelligent and hard-working coworkers
- High level of trust from others
- Stressful and draining at times
- Lack of communication can lead to duplicate or missed work
Advice to Management
More emphasis on efficient communication between sites would be helpful in a lot of places
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SpaceX (McGregor, TX) in February 2018.
Threw my resume their way(without editing), two days later heard back from an HR recruiter, conducting two technical phone screens which were more difficult than usual phone interviews. Heard back a day later they wanted me on site. They gave me an expense paid trip to their site. Private tour of their facility which was amazing. Then two panel interviews which were intense but fair and very thought provoking.
Overall an awesome experience, everyone was very nice.