- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at TESSCO full-time (More than 10 years)
- Great career path opportunities, speaking from personal experience
- New mentor program
- Regular round tables and cross-functional meetings aimed at soliciting feedback, sharing successes and challenges, and identifying solutions
- New upper level management focused on driving change for the better
- Tessco continuing to take market share in a growing industry
- Great people; a true team environment
- Good benefits plan
- Strong focus on continuing to improve the customer experience
- Outdated systems, but this a huge focus for the company & continuing to make improvements in this area.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at TESSCO (Baltimore, MD) in September 2012.
Long interview and vetting process. There were a minimum of 5 separate interviews. Many of the same questions just re-visited to determine thought process. There was an online personality test. Culture is key for this company, in fact it may be more significant to ensure you are a culture fit versus a candidate fit.