- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate San Francisco 4.3% higher than the overall average
I have been working at ThousandEyes full-time (Less than a year)
- Great work culture;
- Top talent; Fantastic team of professionals;
- People are wonderful; the mood is relaxed;
- Relaxed environment;
- Unlimited PTO;
- Benefits are great;
- Great food (Breakfast, lunch, snacks... for free!);
- Really good salary scale;
- Great place to learn from smart folks that have solid fundamentals in whatever trade you're trying to learn.
- Didn't find any cons yet.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ThousandEyes (San Francisco, CA) in February 2012.
They make you complete a fairly lengthy coding challenge that could easily take more than one week, and when you submit it-- if they are unhappy with it for any reason, they will simply tell you no, with no feedback of any kind.
Don't waste your time on a long coding challenge (they essentially make you do a project), you may as well apply elsewhere