- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Trov New York, NY isn't hiring right now. Check out all Trov jobs
Trov New York 1412 Broadway Get Directions
I have been working at Trov full-time (Less than a year)
- People Team helps you with everything and is involved in maintaining company culture
- Real Engineering mindset means focusing on solutions/automation as goals
- Usage of tools and OS software is encouraged
- Company is dedicated to following Agile/Good practice
- Work environment is incredibly friendly, everyone has a "How can I help" attitude
- Work/Life balance is on point
- AWESOME company culture
- Employee departure/hiring is handled really well
- Company structure is complex, most people remote however there are multiple offices across the global, contracting teams from several companies are also spread around the global.
- Depending on your background the product may or may not be that interesting.
- WFH policy is different per department
Advice to Management
More efficient meeting planning
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trov (New York, NY) in October 2017.
1) via recruiter
2) 30 min phone interview going over resume, I got to ask questions about trov from lead Devops Engineer
3) In person spoke with two people and was administered a test, questions were geared towards discussion not really yes/no answers.