- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Uber full-time (Less than a year)
- Super flexible work environment. You can work from home for multiple days.
- Unlike most US companies, impactful work. A lot of major projects have come out of Uber India.
- Great food, better than a 5-star hotel, all 4 meals of the day.
- Extremely talented folks to work with.
- Not so interesting employee engagement activities.
- Some teams need to do meetings at odd hours with people in the US.
Advice to Management
- Allocate more budget to team and site outings.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Uber (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2019.
Was contacted by HR who were very warm before the interview (but did not reach me to share outcome till I insisted). Typical telephonic (coding/problem solving), onsite (DS and Algos), System Design, Hiring Manager, Bar Raiser.