- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Uber full-time (Less than a year)
1. Excellent CEO in Dara who is very honest, transparent and diligent
2. Amazing managers who understand technology and how to help people and the company to succeed
3. Great technology stack all the way from UI to backend to database technologies, leveraging both home grown and opensourc solutions
4. Excellent co-workers as a result of tough interviews and high bar for hiring
5. Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
None other than that there is no 401K match;
Advice to Management
Please keep working hard to ensure the vision and execution of our goals; do everything you can to retain top talent through aggressive pay, bonuses and great projects to work on
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uber (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2019.
Uber's HR found me on LinkedIn. We scheduled a call, and decided to move on to phone screen. The phone screen is fairly straightforward. I solve two coding problems smoothly, and asked many question.
At onsite stage, there are five rounds: Two rounds of behavioral interview, two rounds of coding interview, and one round of design interview.