- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at Ubisoft full-time (More than 3 years)
- Friendly atmosphere
- Lovely, convenient, custom made game company office
- Free games
- A lot of events, parties
- Great location - city centre
- Great management in CRC office
- Very versatile job, every day something new
- Office is growing every year and becomes better and better
- The company usually listens to player feedback
- At the moment not much room for career growth, but might change in the future since the office is growing every year
- The pay could be better
- In Ubisoft certain issues (with games or tools) can take a very long time to get fixed
Advice to Management
To upper Ubisoft management:
- Focus on quality and keep updating existing features. Hire more people to work on internal tools so that we could be more effective at our jobs.
- Focus more on smaller studios/offices and increase salaries
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in November 2017.
This was started with a group presentation about Ubisoft. This then moved onto a group activity and finished with a group discussion. In between this we completed a test on paper to how we would react to imaginative situations such as being in the Division and how would we survive.