- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Union Pacific San Antonio, TX isn't hiring right now. Check out all Union Pacific jobs
Union Pacific, San Antonio office 6200 Ne Loop 410 San Antonio, Texas, 78218-5426, United States Get Directions
I worked at Union Pacific full-time (More than 3 years)
- Salary, benefits, and promotion opportunities.
- Gain extensive and prestigious management experience.
- Large operations support network and resources.
- If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere.
- Long Hours, unionized employees demand respect and everything under the stars but fail to return the same respect.
- Work/life balance is not the best but constant improvements are being made/attempted.
- Your experience will vary depending on your team and location.
Advice to Management
- Keep evolving to embrace change and build lasting relationships within the organization.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Union Pacific (San Antonio, TX) in October 2016.
After a one-on-one interview, if you are selected, you fly to Omaha for another round of interviews. The second round of interviews has 4 parts that measure behavior, personality, critical thinking, and situational awareness.