- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Uptake full-time (Less than a year)
- Opportunity to work with some of the most creative and talented data scientists in the business.
- Interesting challenges and great value in delivering data science solutions for process and performance improvement of industrial IOT.
- Flexibility in work timings, great office space, healthy free snack options and ton of learning opportunities
Attrition of talented people is a source of constant worry.
Advice to Management
Please take time to address the team regarding the heavy attrition and analyze the comments leading to the growing negative Glassdoor reviews.
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Uptake (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.
The interview process took 3 weeks and had 3 components:
1. An online code exam that takes about 2 hours (though they give you 12)
2. A phone interview with an engineer
3. On-sight interviews. I had 4 of them , back-to-back that lasted about 3 hours total.