- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Highlands Ranch 3.1% higher than the overall average
I have been working at Visa Inc. full-time (Less than a year)
The pay is fantastic, the bonuses, healthcare programs, and stock benefits are also fantastic. Visa is great for work-life balance and you'll always have work to do.
Everyone in every position is going to have to do mundane work. Due to the nature of Visa, there is a lot of pressure to perform, and they are not forgiving when it comes to making mistakes. You end up doing work that is probably below your level of competence a fair amount of time.
Advice to Management
If anything I'd advise to listen to your engineers a bit more, but really I have no grievances with upper management.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Highlands Ranch, CO) in January 2016.
1) Submitted application through their TALEO web interface.
2) I had a couple of interviews (HR, Hiring Manager, Tech Peers) where everything seemed a go.
3) No contact from that point forward, no calls of emails returned over the course of months of trying.
4) Later found, via the TALEO web site, that I was "No Longer in Consideration".
5) From an inside source, I discovered that a misunderstanding about relocation occurred but their HR/Recruitment policy is to drop all contact on the first down check, which meant no clarification or correction could be accomplished. Pity...