- Work/Life Balance
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
WarnerMedia Menlo Park, CA isn't hiring right now. Check out all WarnerMedia jobs
* One of the few companies left with a pension plan.
* Work-life balance is generally good. At the location I was at, many people worked out at lunchtime and people were generally out the door before 6pm.
* People are generally very nice.
* Benefits are outstanding. Four weeks off per year for vacation is generous.
* Managers were hit or miss. Some were promoted who did not have any desire to manage at all. There was no consistency between managers - not sure if this was due to lack of managerial training classes or not.
* No bonuses unless you were an executive.
* No stock options for regular employees - this ended a few years ago.
* Not a lot of room for growth - my organization was very flat and there was no advancement unless the person directly above you left.
* Morale has been low for the past couple of years due to business outlook and cost cutting.
* Pay is low compared to other industries.
Advice to Management
Invest in employee morale...constant cost-cutting in the form of hiring freezes and layoffs really takes a toll on the employees that stay behind.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
Get this page going by posting your interview experience. It only takes a second, and your information is anonymous.Post an Interview