- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate London 16.7% lower than the overall average
I worked at Worldwide Business Research full-time (More than 3 years)
- The earning potential is fantastic, with very realistic OTE figures and the potential to increase your earnings significantly, very quickly. The events are growing and there is an awful lot of revenue to be won, with an excellent commission scheme
- The work/life balance is second to none. This isn't a company that forces you to work late, and gives you the opportunity to enjoy your life as well as enjoying a successful job
- The management team are fantastic when it comes to training, developing and improving people and whilst the sales process seems basic, it is extremely successful and makes it difficult to fail to do well if you follow what your management tell you
- The team is very welcoming, and celebrate "best ever" results constantly with nights out, team lunches etc. The management team really focus on celebrating success on both a team level, and individual level
- Very outdated computer system, with IT problems becoming far more frequent over the last year
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldwide Business Research (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.
Two women interviewed me. They have been really nice and made me feel at ease throughout the entire interview process unlike other interviews I have heard. Probably, this is because I was applying for an internship. After asking routine questions, they began to ask competency-based and situational judgment questions. I was not asked to undertake a numerical/logical test and after 2 weeks, I got the internship which become after one month become a 6-month placement.