- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at Youth Marketing Connection as an intern (Less than a year)
- The team was an absolute joy to work with! The work environment was always so lighthearted which was one of the best parts of working there. The team will be your #1 fans!
- My supervisors trusted me with some pretty big projects and it felt so great to have gained their trust in my skills and support.
- The team was always open to new ideas! As an intern they treated me as an equal and really cared about the opinions and ideas I had to share.
- Other than my daily tasks, each day I would get pulled into new projects which kept the work day exciting for me.
- I have gained so many new skills that will be applicable to many endeavors in the future.
- I have no cons about this internship!
Advice to Management
I would not change a thing. I thoroughly appreciated the open communication management had with the rest of the team. My direct supervisor always kept me in the loop with news within YMC and our clients.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
Get this page going by posting a salary. It only takes a second, and your salary information is anonymous.Post a Salary
I applied online. I interviewed at Youth Marketing Connection (Boston, MA) in April 2017.
I applied online in February and heard back in April. Phone interview was alright, the recruiter sounded really muffled and quiet. She asked a lot of situational questions which I was not expecting for a preliminary phone interview. Was told I would hear a yes or no by the end of the next week, I never heard back again.