Mission: Founded in 2017 by three former CMOs from major global corporations, 2X improves marketing performance with data-driven campaigns that help businesses create more visibility, generate leads, and increase competitive advantage—twice as fast, and with double the impact.
I have been working at 2X full-time (Less than a year)
- There is so much room to learn and grow here. There hasn't been a day since working here that I've been bored.
- There is no micromanagement here. Everyone works coherently as a team, and we're treated all as equals by our peers.
- Personal development is something that's really important to our leaders, and they constantly push us to grow - even if that means challenging us out of our comfort zone.
- Our leaders are very transparent with us - which makes it very easy to have discussions about anything with them.
- The culture here is rare and special. Not only can you always ask a question to anyone, regardless of their position, we treat each other as if we're family.
- Other perks of working here : flexible working hours, various activities that happen during and after work that fosters togetherness, being able to work from home when it's necessary.
We're growing at an immense rate and although that's a great thing for the company, it can sometimes feel quite overwhelming.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing, because there's something magical that you're creating in 2X.
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at 2X.
Recruitment team is not professional, had to follow up few times in each stages personally to get an answer. Face to face interview takes an hour, another hour for test.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –