I have been working at 314e full-time (Less than a year)
I've been at the company for less than a year, but here's what i've noticed so far:
- 314e is a pretty small company, so you interact with just about everyone on a day-to-day basis.
- The training is thorough and you will receive support from everyone on your team.
- Despite working on metrics, Recruiters are not overly competitive with one another.
- Full benefits
- Free breakfast on Mondays, free lunches every month. Company sponsored get-togethers every quarter.
- Work-life balance is great, and they are flexible with you taking time off work.
- Inconsistent workflow. Sometimes work is very slow, and some days it is very fast-paced. It's hard to predict what your week will be like.
- Management is all about objectives, so they only care about the bottom-line. For the most part, if upper management trusts you, they will be pretty hands-off. However, if you mess up at all, then they will really begin to micromanage.
- High turn-over rate due to opportunities being presented elsewhere, meaning more work for the rest of the team when someone leaves.
Advice to Management
- Give your employees more incentives to stay. Make them feel like you value their work, especially in such a competitive market.
Telephonic interview with hiring manager. There was no reply after the interview. When I send a follow up email may be after 3 weeks, they told they are still interviewing candidates. Later there is no reply till date.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –