Mission: We love what we do, and our team is full of passionate, driven, creative and fun industry experts! Most positions are low-travel and we focus on maintaining an excellent work-life balance so you can enjoy life outside the office. Though life inside the office is pretty nice ...
I worked at 3Sharp full-time (Less than a year)
Good talented people, very supportive co-workers and really good work life balance
Nothing much as I really enjoyed there
I applied online. I interviewed at 3Sharp.
1. Phone call with HR
2. Phone call with Dev Manager (mostly technical)
3. On-site interview:
- Senior Dev, he asked mostly knowledge questions related to .NET
- Senior Dev, more knowledge questions and an easy whiteboard coding problem
- Project Manager, behavioral
- CEO, behavioral
- Dev Manager, some easy technical questions and casual conversation
- HR, we talked about what I thought of the interview/company and I got to ask questions
I was told that the first two sessions would be whiteboard heavy but they turned out to be mostly knowledge questions.
- Simple programming exercises
- Design patterns
- Questions related to the technologies they use
3Sharp paid for my travel and stay in a nice hotel room.
The overall process was smooth and everyone I talked to was nice and professional.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –