I worked at 4C Associates full-time (Less than a year)
- Good social events
- The Analysts work hard
- Middle management as a whole are good, bar a couple
- Some development investment
- Good holiday allowance
- No real direction
- Treated as just a resource
- Given no real opportunity to grow
- Told one thing in my interview and got another when I joined
- To gain a promotion you have to brown nose
Advice to Management
Don't let external sources interfere with internal matters.
Stop inflating savings numbers to clients.
Communicate to your middle managers better i.e. Vision, ways forward
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at 4C Associates (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.
I applied online and sent in my CV. There was a telephone interview and then I was invited for a final interview which involved a case study. The process was not intimidating and the interviewers were friendly. The one downside is that I wish the company offered to pay for travel expenses as most companies do.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –