I worked at A-1 Technology (New York) full-time (More than a year)
1. Hard working employees.
2. Great Experience for Freshers to learn and start their carrier.
3. Supporting team and managers on the offsite .
4. Friendly environment.
1. No social life and too much pressure has been put on the developers.
2. No proper working culture as per industry standards.
3. No welfare schemes and events for employees.
4. Salary is too low as per industry standards.
Advice to Management
Advices have been given previously and now as well but still no actions or steps has been taken.
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A-1 Technology (New York) (New York, NY) in April 2014.
Asked me several questions about company business model and what the company does. Asked me about relevant work experience, what I would do if I didn't know something. Asked me about my personality and how I would approach certain situations. Asked me why I wanted to be an intern for this company.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –