Mission: At A2 Hosting, our mission is to offer developers innovative and reliable hosting solutions while providing service excellence through quality support.
I have been working at A2 Hosting full-time (Less than a year)
* Privately Owned, not owned by EIG.
1. Excellent Team Environment.
2. Excellent training that you will take with you for the rest of your career.
3. Valuable experience dealing with customers via phone chat and emails.
4. Recognition for hard work.
4. Great Health Benefits
5. 401K matching etc.
6. Work from home
1. If some people slack off or are not quite up to speed you may have to work a little harder.
2. Working from home requires self discipline. That can be hard for some people.
Advice to Management
Keep up the Excellent Work! Don't Sell to the Evil EIG.
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at A2 Hosting (Remote, OR).
It was very short. The interviewer didn't seem to have any real knowledge of that part of the industry and was trying to treat it like a admin position. Easy questions overall. Basic command-line questions, questions about how I would handle X situation.
Systems Administrator? PHP Developer? Helpdesk Specialist? We're looking for you! We offer telecommuting, paid time off, parental leave and more!
Now hiring someone with experience and vision to create a new service offering for us from the ground up!
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –