- Roseland, NJ
- 10000+ Employees
- 18 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (ADP)
- Founded in 1949
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Enterprise Software & Network Solutions
What people are saying about ADP
Got a burning question about ADP? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with ADP employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
ADP is a market leader serving over 1million customers Worldwide! Unparalleled reputation with 75+ years experience helping businesses thrive.
There are a lot of competitors trying to provide similar services, but ADP is the most complete HR suite with unique datasets and highest customer satisfaction.
- Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CAAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
InterviewThey will intentionally leave you hanging and not call you back or set up next steps, because that's what business owners will do. You need to show tenacity here. Set the next steps, set expectations, ask for permissions, email, call, be engaging, and follow through.Interview
Everything sales related to be expected. Team environment too.Answer Question
See All 4,143 interviews
ADP Awards & Accolades
- World's Most Admired Company, Fortune Magazine, 2022
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality, Human Rights Campaign, 2022
- DiversityInc: Top 50 Companies for Diversity, DiversityInc, 2021
- Military Friendly Employer, Military Friendly, 2021
Popular Careers with ADP Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from ADP Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about ADP
Employees rate ADP 4 out of 5 stars based on 18,491 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 78% of employees would recommend working at ADP to a friend. This is based on 18,491 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
59% of job seekers rate their interview experience at ADP as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.9 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at ADP.
74% of employees think that ADP has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.