I worked at AESC (More than a year)
* - Great great great culture, no one who has worked here could fault anything with the kind of culture which exists there, i still miss that dearly
* - Freedom to learn and encouragement to pick different skills ... Now experiencing working some other organizations, i can say that this is a rare opportunity
* - People centric, always accommodating personal situations of their employees. Makes you believe that the relationship with the firm is non-transactional
* - Disparity, need to benchmark compensation, roles & responsibilities across all levels. People with same experience could be playing drastically different role in the firm, not productive in a long run
* - Multiple channels of feedback, need to streamline the feedback giving process as the current one could leave you confused
* - Compensation level, if you want to compete with the best, you have to benchmark the compensation against the best in the market
Advice to Management
You are a visionary, and the problem with that is that some people will get you and some people will not :-)
Don't worry about the clutter and continue driving the organization with you vision and you passion, no doubts in my mind that Athena will be a name to reckon with in near future.
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AESC (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2013.
The process was completed in a day itself. There were 2 GD's followed by a Puzzle round. Further selected candidates had an HR based interview focusing mainly on previous work experience and learnings.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –