Mission: ASCII's vision is to consistently provide superior information technology services in a timely and affordable manner through a work environment that emphasizes responsiveness and integrity while promoting long-term, seamless partnerships based on mutual respect ...
Get updates about ASCII Group, or share your experience with others.
I worked at ASCII Group full-time (More than 3 years)
Very good experience working with ASCII, primarily for the following reasons:
1. Perfect in-time payroll processing - This is very crucial for any H1B visa holder and ASCIi takes it seriously.Never had to face any hassles in this regards
2. Experience in VISA processing - they have a team of people who have a good knowledge regarding the legalities of VISA filing. They ensure that all the documents are collected and well organized and they are very particular about this.
3. Flexibility in changing projects.
4. Responsive HR team - none of my emails or calls have gone unanswered by them. If in a doubt they are always reachable and they will help.
5. Post resignation formalities- Since I had to return to India, I had to put my resignation. However I still needed my experience certificate etc for which I had to reach out to them even from India. They were very prompt in their responses and I got the documents needed.
Might think of increasing their direct client bases.I am sure ASCII has the potential to do that.
Nothing else that I can think of .
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ASCII Group in May 2016.
It's a normal discussion over phone, they asked me to describe about my earlier roles and responsibilities along with few screening questions. They explained me about company business and its performance. Overall it was a good conversation.
ASCII is now a certified WOSB as per SBA guidelines.