- San Diego, CA
- 201 to 500 Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1983
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Software Development
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AbacusNext (United States) in Oct 2022
InterviewApplied and received email from a noreply email address that my application was received. HR quitely took the role down from the website and failed to notify candidates in any way on where they are in the process.Interview
Do you have at least 2-3 years of 3rd line Solutions support?Answer Question
See All 57 interviews
AbacusNext Awards & Accolades
- Most Admired CEO Award, San Diego Business Journal, 2018
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, Inc. 5000, 2018
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America, Inc. 5000, 2017
- 7th Fastest-Growing Private Company in San Diego, San Diego Business Journal, 2016
Popular Careers with AbacusNext Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from AbacusNext Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...The benefits are not even good as well as the pay....
January 12, 2022
People Also Ask about AbacusNext
Employees rate AbacusNext 2 out of 5 stars based on 202 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 21% of employees would recommend working at AbacusNext to a friend. This is based on 202 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
51% of job seekers rate their interview experience at AbacusNext as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.5 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at AbacusNext.
20% of employees think that AbacusNext has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.