- Berlin, Germany
- 201 to 500 Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1999
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Computer Hardware Development
The latest conversations about Tech
5 hours ago
So I've just received a job offer for exactly what I want to be doing, team sounds great, looks like it'll be a real exciting challenge. The downside- the journey is quite strenuous. A total of 3.5 hours approx just to get there and then the same back. It is only once a week in the office, and they're expensing every single part of the trip which I thought was quite nice. They are flexible somewhat on when I can leave the office. I actually have no issue with waking up early but Is it worth it?
Got a burning question about Ableton? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Ableton employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Freedom and trust to do the work you were hired to do - Entrepreneurial thinking encouraged - Amazing colleagues - Generally very positive work environment - Access to professional- level musical knowledge - Great benefits - High emphasis on work/life balance
- Freedom also means lack of guidance at times - Lack of mentorship available - Not the highest salary range - Requires a high amount of patience
- Anonymous Employee in GermanyAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewMulti-stage process including a written application, a take-home technical challenge, and a full day of interviews with various teams. From application to first day at work was over 5 months.
See All 21 interviews
Ableton Awards & Accolades
Popular Careers with Ableton Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Ableton Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Good hours, pay, and benefits...
August 15, 2022
People Also Ask about Ableton
Employees rate Ableton 3.3 out of 5 stars based on 75 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 43% of employees would recommend working at Ableton to a friend. This is based on 75 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
62% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Ableton as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3.3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Ableton.
12% of employees think that Ableton has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.