I have been working at Absolutdata full-time (More than 3 years)
- Some new age research and analytics to work on
- ownership of projects from early on in career
- open floor policy and helpful colleagues
- opportunities (only if you have the drive to catch and reap them)
- Very lethargic middle management, focuses only on day to day management instead of working towards long term vision
- Very little clarity on operational strategy
- Tends to work as a project management team rather than solution builders
- very little coordination between sales and operation teams (no incentive to build and communicate it)
Advice to Management
- Communicate your vision as often and with more clarity than now
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Absolutdata.
Pretty un-organised. They were not sure for what profile they would like to interview me. They wont listen to your ambitions and self evaluation. At every call they offered me a different profile. Most funny part was HR round first and then followed by technical round. I declined their offer because they seem affected by pre-conceived notion which is surely a bottleneck in being creative and getting independence in work. The body language of the interviewer was someone who is not interested in talking to you.