I worked at Acquity Group (More than 5 years)
- my management let me be independent
- i was rewarded well during the years of prosperity in line with my contributions
- great opportunities to do new & exciting work
- Chinese financial investment stake/primary ownership didn't have best interests of the organization (and hence the employees) in mind
- in the last couple of year before the sale to Accenture the direction of the company was unclear
Advice to Management
I can't comment on current management under the Accenture ownerhip
My management prior to ACN was fun to work with, easy-going, and believe in me
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acquity Group (Chicago, IL).
I submitted my application online after speaking with representatives from a college career fair and a recruiter reached out to me about a week later. I had a phone screening with the recruiter going over my resume and pre-qualifications. Next step was an interview with a member of the sales team. This round was very similar but more in depth, no unexpected questions. Finally, the last round was an onsite interview which consisted of two one-on-one interviews with members of the sales team and a presentation on "Why sales?" and "Why Acquity/Accenture?" For the presentation, be prepared to sell yourself and stand out amongst the other candidates.
No negotiation, base salary + commission